If you need a temporary warehouse or temporary storage quickly, you'll find a Southern Inflatables temporary warehouse is the ideal solution.
Southern Inflatables temporary warehouses look good, need no foundations, and can be erected in any weather on any terrain.
Units of the same width can be joined together by the dutch lacing method to make up any length you require.
The warehouses have ground anchor flaps all the way round.
Anchor stakes / webbing straps are required for use on soft ground.
For hard ground surface heavy weights such as Ballast bags or vehicles can be put on to the Ground Anchor Flaps on each side of the buildings and the webbing straps can be attached to these.
NB. It is essential that the Inflatable Unit in anchored down securely at all times.
The internal height to the centre apex is approximately half the width.
All are available with the following features:
• Translucent roof allows a high percentage of natural light inside
• Aerodynamic shape, provides stability in windy conditions
• Light and durable material conform to BS5438 part 2
• Flame and water resistant with UV inhibitor
• Capable of withstanding all weather conditions, including Arctic
• Easily erected by two or three people
• Erects in minutes and requires no foundation
• Can be erected in any weather on any terrain
• Compact; quickly packs down to rolled unit
• Units can be linked together to form larger structure
• Stackable tables and chairs
• Air conditioning, heating
Need to know more? - Let's talk!
- Either CALL US on 01730 827027
- Or CONTACT US using our web form
Whatever your question, large or small, our inflatable building experts would be delighted to hear from you.