Southern Inflatables Rapid Response Shelters are the perfect air supported, durable solution for emergency services and general industry providing rapid shelter in most locations for short term or semi-permanent use.
The picture above shows an air supported Rapid Response Shelter, in use by the Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service.
They are lightweight, easily transported by two persons, inflate in minutes and offer the maximum possible room for such a small pack size. The floor can be detached quickly.
Standard on all models
- Flame retardant materials
- Frame: Neoprene-coated nylon.
- Floor: Heavy duty PVC coated nylon
- Canopy: Neoprene-coated nylon, P.U. coated nylon
- Pressure compensating units fitted on all models
- Safety valves prevent over inflation, maximum pressure 3 psi (0.2 bar)
- Removable doors
- Adjustable zipped entrances front and rear
- Ventilation panels
- Guy lines with adjusters
- Easy lift carrying valise
- Steel securing picket set as required
- Suspension Hooks (Drips etc)
- Repair kit
- Utility Lines
- Manual inflation pump
Need to know more? - Let's talk!
- Either CALL US on 01730 827027
- Or CONTACT US using our web form
Whatever your question, large or small, our inflatable building experts would be delighted to hear from you.