Air Supported Structures - An air-supported structure utilizes an architectural fabric skin that is inflated by internal air pressure. Because there is no internal frame, the structure consists of only a fabric skin and a blower system that creates the building and defines its shape.
Air Supported Structures
An air-supported structure utilizes an architectural fabric skin that is inflated by internal air pressure. Because there is no internal frame, the structure consists of only a fabric skin and a blower system that creates the building and defines its shape.
We offer all three types of fabric structures - air supported, frame supported, and tensile structures - to provide our clients with the best solution for their specific budget and needs.
Our fabric structures are a surprisingly inexpensive alternative to the conventional "rigid" construction, offering many advantages in terms of lower operating costs and portability to meet rapidly changing demands.
These structures are an inexpensive way to create a very large building, frequently meeting the need for all-weather or around-the-clock facility for warehousing, construction site storage and light manufacturing.
Features of a typical air structure package
- Designed drawings stamped by PE
- Double membrane
- Cable stress relief system
- Inflation system
- Anchorage hardware
- Services of a field technician
Cable stress relief system
Most technologically advanced cable system to reduce the stress on the fabric by 80% and increase the safety factor, thus minimizing the possibility of tear propagation and extending the life expectancy of the fabric.
Allows wind design up to 260 km/h
- Primary electric blower (3 HP to 5 HP)
- Secondary electric blower (3 Hp to 5 HP) automatically activated upon pressure drop within structure
- Combustion engine to power secondary blower, automatically activated upon power failure
- Recommend combination of pre-cast concrete grade beam with earth anchors.
- Concrete grade beam can be moved each time structure is relocated.
- New earth anchors are to be driven in addition.
Need to know more? - Let's talk!
- Either CALL US on 01730 827027
- Or CONTACT US using our web form
Whatever your question, large or small, our inflatable building experts would be delighted to hear from you.